Just to let you know that I am starting to gather presenters for the Autumn 2011 ChangeCamp on October 29th. I’m expecting presentations on NLP, EFT, Solution Focused Therapy, Coaching and other forms of psychological change work.
What is ChangeCamp about?
- Have you ever read a self help book and not done the exercises suggested because you weren’t sure how, or it wasn’t so easy on your own?
- Have you ever read a self help book and wondered if there was anyone else out there interested in the kind of ‘weird’ things that you are interested in?
- Have you ever read an article in the newspaper or magazine about Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), Neurolinguistic Programming NLP, coaching, counselling, hypnotherapy and were curious about them (but not so curious that you wanted to spend £100s taking a course)?
- Have you ever wondered if there are different ways of thinking about things that work better than the way you think about things?
- Have you ever wondered if there are better ways of solving problems?
- Have you ever wondered if there are better ways to be happy?
- Have you ever wanted to try things without having to spend a fortune?
- If you are in the helping professions, or work with people, have you ever wondered if there are different ways of doing things that might make your work even better?
If you have ever asked yourself any of these questions then ChangeCamp might be just what you are looking for.
What ChangeCamp is:
- ChangeCamp is about helping you discover and enjoy new ways of being in the world.
- ChangeCamp is about joining in and trying things out.
- ChangeCamp is a wide mixture of presentations, you choose which to go to.
- ChangeCamp is fun. This is not a sombre occasion, in fact we usually end with a laughter workshop that will leave you grinning for days.
- ChangeCamp is optimistic. All the presenters believe that things can be better, that as humans we can change and grow and be happier.
- ChangeCamp is affordable. Just £15 (pay online or on the door). As well as the entry fee, everyone brings some food to add to the shared lunch.
- ChangeCamp is about community. It’s a place to meet people who are interested in the same kind of things that you are. It’s a chance to share your interests, swap stories and make new friends.
- ChangeCamp is a collaboration. There are no paid staff, anyone can volunteer to help run the day (and enjoy the presentations at the same time).
What it is not:
- ChangeCamp is not a mind, body, spirit fair. All the presentations are based on psychological methods of change.
- ChangeCamp is not a substitute for therapy. While we expect the presentations to be enlightening and helpful they are not a substitute for appropriate mental or physical care.