The Autumn ChangeCamp in Newcastle upon Tyne, on Saturday October 29th is fast approaching.
For those of you who don’t know ChangeCamp is a biannual event for anyone who is interested in psychological change for themselves or the people they work with. It’s a collection of 16 mini-workshops held over the course of one day on all kinds of aspects of psychological change.
Doors open at 9:30AM, workshops start at 10:00AM and finish with Laughter Yoga at 5:00pm
Many approaches are represented including: Counselling, Coaching, EFT, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Solution Focussed Therapy, healthcare, Laughter Yoga, and much more. Each workshop is 40 or 90 minutes long, and introduces you to a fascinating variety of ways of changing things for the better.
Here’s the full list:
- Introduction to EFT – Andy Hunt
- Let’s Make A Metaphor – Joanne Thompson
- An Introduction To Solution Focussed Brief Therapy – Andrew Callcott
- Counselling And You – Iain Mackenzie
- Enabling Change with Metaphors and Submodalities – Harry Knox
- Awareness, Compassion and Personal Growth – Iain Mackenzie
- State Choice – Jay Arnott
- Compassionate Self Acceptance – Andy Hunt
- Is It Really What You Want? – Abi Smith
- Change For Healthy Eating – Jackie Wilkinson
- Communicating For Life – Lyn White and Chris Blain
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions! – Claire Boyles
- Mindfulness – Mona Cochorane
- The Vision Quest – Jay Arnott
- Laughter Workshop – Keith Adams
A lot to enjoy and a lot to learn from.
ChangeCamp is not just about the workshops, it is about connecting with people with the same interests as you in warm and friendly atmosphere and having a good time.
Specialist Book Stall
The Anglo American Book Company formed in 1992 in order to meet the specific needs of those interested in psychology, psychotherapy, counselling and personal growth will have a book stall at the event.
All this for just £15, just click on the Paypal button at the top left of the website (or you can pay at the door)
Continuing Professional Development
If you are a therapist and need Continuing Professional Development then we are offering Attendance Certificates for your portfolio. ChangeCamp is opportunity to broaden your mind and add to your portfolio
All this for just £15
To book your place use the PayPal button in the top right hand corner of the website.
Update: Click on [download id=”6″ format=”1″] to get a printable copy of the timetable and guidelines for the day.