- Today, it is reported that over 50 million people in the UK own mobile phones, approximately 60% of those own smart phones. Smart phones allow people instant access to text messages, emails, internet and even TV.
- 97% of households own a TV and in 2010, more than 60% were reported to have more than 3 TVs. We are now watching more TV than at any time.
- Obesity rates in the UK are the highest in Europe and is a growing concern for health officials.
Scientists argue that these are some of the reasons why the well-being of individuals is suffering.
So have you lost a little spark? Is your life fun and enjoyable? Are you living in a re-active state?
If you feel like you are letting life fly by or are allowing the roller coaster of life to take a hold of you then read on……
This workshop is designed to help you:
- Develop a greater understanding of play
- Increase your awareness of the benefits of play and how it shapes the brain
- Identify your play killers
- Free yourself of fear by finding out your own hidden play personality
- Build your play profile
- Create an action plan to help you introduce more play into your life
By fostering play, you can regain the mind of a child and place yourself in a better position to deal with the challenges life throws at you.
Using techniques associated with Psychology and NLP this fun and interactive workshop will give you the opportunity to understand the importance of play for your health and well-being.