- I’ve got to talk to him about his attitude.
- I’m not looking forward to the committee meeting.
- My neighbour’s dogs never stop barking; I’m going to have to talk to her.
- I was wrong, I’ve got to apologise.
- OMG! I’ve got that awkward client this afternoon.
A difficult conversations is anything you find it hard to talk about. So, what to do? Avoid or confront? Whatever, you will probably be anxious and stressed as you make up your mind.
This workshop explores what makes conversations difficult, why we avoid them, and why we often handle them badly. It applies to how we deal with children, parents, landlords, tenants, clients, customers, friends, team members, patients, employees, your boss and colleagues of any kind.
We will consider the tools for effectively engaging in a difficult conversation. The outcome will give you the confidence to turn future difficult conversations into positive outcomes”.