If your post-ChangeCamp glow is starting to wear off a little, have a look at Life Clubs’ April offerings.
Like ChangeCamp, Life Clubs uses the buzz of inspiring people working together to help each other to feel good, gain self-awareness and achieve goals – it’s lovely!
Newcastle Life Club meets every Tuesday night, 6pm (doors 5.45pm) at the lovely Settle Down Cafe (just round the corner from the Tyne Theatre). Here’s what we’ve got going on in April:
5th April: From Fright To Delight
Fear is a natural human emotion – everybody has phobias. But many people’s lives are stalled by fear of failure, of change or even success. What could you achieve in your life if you had no fear?
Learn: The structure of the three most common fears
Improve: Your ‘get up and go’
A confidence workshop: Manipulate your fears into enjoyable tools that push you further
Why now?: It’s never too late to get fear-less
Life Clubs helps you think more clearly: Discover how sometimes fear can be a product of your mind
12th April: Giving Yourself Away
Only 20% of communication involves words. The other 80% comes from body language. What signals do you think you might be giving off to people?
Learn: How your body communicates
Improve: Your non-verbal communication style
A communication workshop: Use your body language to communicate more effectively
Why now?: It’s almost the summer – everyone is body conscious
Life Clubs helps you think more clearly: To the extent that you’ll know what your body is saying
19th April: First Things First
70% of employees work beyond scheduled time and on weekends; more than half cited ‘self-imposed pressure’ as the reason. How can you take steps towards managing your time for a better work/life balance?
Learn: How to prioritise
Improve: The way you manage your time (and your life)
An organisation workshop: Get control of your routine – no matter how big or small
Why now?: Start like you mean to go on
Life Clubs helps you think more clearly: Once you’ve decided what’s important you’ll feel calm
26th April: Visual Problem Solving
Discover how easy it is to use the right side of your brain to solve a problem or find a direction
Learn: That it’s easier to draw than you thought it was
Improve: The way you feel about your problems/ worries/ concerns/ anything that’s bringing you
A creativity workshop: Transform your feelings into images
Why now?: It’s incredibly exciting at any time
Life Clubs helps you think more clearly: Visualise your problems to understand and solve them
You can find out more about Life Clubs and book online at our website, where you can sign up for a great weekly bulletin by our founder, author Nina Grunfeld.
Feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. You can also join our Facebook page, read our blog, and follow us on Twitter… but as ChangeCampers know, there’s no substitute for the real thing – I hope to see you at Life Clubs soon.