- This event has passed.
The Listening Space Course – Tamsin Hartley
November 20, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm£97
There are both online and face-to-face (1-day) options on offer.
For those who have completed the course there is a fortnightly online practice group available.
The course is for you if you would like to learn tools that will:
- change the way you listen to yourself so you can make better decisions, imagine your future more clearly and take more pleasure in what you do;
- change the way you listen to others so you can understand and connect with them with greater richness and depth, to mutual benefit;
- help you listen in a way that provides valuable new perspectives and solutions for your own life and for the lives of others.
You’ll need a copy of the book to read in preparation for the course.
Online Listening Space course:
The course consists of 5 weekly 90 minute sessions hosted using Zoom.
Each session is recorded so you can catch up if you miss a week.
The cost of the course is £97 – and group sizes are kept small (up to 4 people).
The next online course will be taking place Wednesdays, 17.30 – 19.00pm (UK time), starting November 20th.
1-Day Listening Space course:
- The next 1-Day course in East Yorkshire, UK, is taking place on Monday December 2nd.
- This course costs £110 (includes lunch) – again, group sizes are kept small (up to 4 people).
- There is a ‘repeater rate’ of £60 for anyone who has already attended a Listening Space course.