Presentations at the Spring 2019 ChangeCamp on Saturday 9th March 2019.
- Presentation: A Secret Of Happiness Rob McGinley
Rob returns to deliver this thought-provoking session again after the positive feedback he received five years ago. This is an experiential exploration of happiness with an interesting twist. A life changing session when fully engaged with. “I don’t want to give too much away about the session, but its a unique opportunity to experience the findings of ...
- Presentation: Connection First Julie Brown
Inside out parenting from the heart, not the head. We can never have an amazing relationship with our children when we lose connection. It is so easy to lose the way with our child or parent by following the wrong advise no matter how well meaning it may be. We all ...
- Presentation: Mining For Values Jacqui Sjenitzer
“Instructions for living a life. Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.” Mary Oliver There is so much clarity in recognising what matters to us most, and recognising how that looks and feels in ‘real life’. Discovering our values is a starting point for defining how we want to feel and what we want to create in our lives. ...
- Presentation: The Gratitude Flip Andy Hunt
When you’re chewing on life’s gristle,Don’t grumble, give a whistleAnd this will help things turn out for the best … Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life – The Life Of Brian It’s clear that gratitude is good for your mental, physical and emotional health. It is also clear that life is full of annoyances large ...
- Presentation: Turning Your Difficult Conversations Into Positive, Problem-Solving Experiences Keith Adams
I’ve got to talk to him about his attitude. I’m not looking forward to the committee meeting. My neighbour’s dogs never stop barking; I’m going to have to talk to her. I was wrong, I’ve got to apologise. OMG! I’ve got that awkward client this afternoon. A difficult conversations ...
1. ChangeCamp is an educational event designed to let you know about different psychological change-work processes. The information presented in each workshop represents the view of the presenter and may not necessarily match those of Andy Hunt.
2. The information presented in the workshops is educational in nature and is not intended as a substitute for training or personal therapy.
3. In attending this event you agree to take care of you own emotional and psychological well-being.
4. Each presenter is responsible for the content and conduct of their workshops. Andy Hunt does not accept responsibility for the actions of the other presenters and their presentations.
5. By attending the event you agree to these conditions