Presentations at the Spring 2020 ChangeCamp on Saturday 14th March 2020.
- Presentation: Create Your Master Dream List Keith Adams
Image by tookapic from Pixabay “Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams. Live the Life You’ve Imagined” – Henry David Thoreau To create change in your life the first thing to do is dream! Dream of your future. Imagine your life as you feel it ought to be lived. Why? Because dreams shape goals! Goals ...
- Presentation: Essential Skills To Fuel Change Nancy Radford
Image by athree23 from Pixabay We’ve all been trained on how to give feedback. However, for feedback to fuel change we need to learn how to receive feedback. We either take feedback as a personal attack or set feedback aside too quickly. This is a defence mechanism to protect ourselves, however, neither approach is productive. Some people even react badly to ...
- Presentation: Introduction To Body Language Rob McGinley
Image by Robin Higgins from Pixabay Rob’s presentation is an interactive opportunity to begin to explore the importance of body language in our communications with others. This accessible, ethical and informative session has been designed to enhance our ability to understand and positively influence the people around us. All materials supplied, simply bring an open mind and an ...
- Presentation: Solution Focused Brief Therapy John Wheeler
Solution-focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) takes a particular interest in what’s working people’s lives, as opposed to what isn’t. This information often helps people to work out how to change the parts of their lives that aren’t running so well. The most specific definition of the approach is attributed to Steve deShazer and Insoo Kim Berg. ...
1. ChangeCamp is an educational event designed to let you know about different psychological change-work processes. The information presented in each workshop represents the view of the presenter and may not necessarily match those of Andy Hunt.
2. The information presented in the workshops is educational in nature and is not intended as a substitute for training or personal therapy.
3. In attending this event you agree to take care of you own emotional and psychological well-being.
4. Each presenter is responsible for the content and conduct of their workshops. Andy Hunt does not accept responsibility for the actions of the other presenters and their presentations.
5. By attending the event you agree to these conditions