I’m John Clark. I am a mature, self-motivated, honest, reliable, empathetic and caring person, with a good sense of humour, totally client-centred, who thrives on helping people achieve joy, happiness and success.
I have over 23 years’ experience of helping men, women and youngsters, of all ages, from many ethnic and diverse cultures, to bring positive, successful and lasting changes, into all areas of their lives.
My desired purpose and goals in life are to honestly, honourably and fairly, assist people to become freed, adjust and successfully attain what is possible; to start living for the future, and achieve their dreams, goals and successes, in a non-directional and non-critical way, and in doing so, fully enjoy a life of joy, freedom and happiness.
- Presentation: We Are All Natural Hypnotists
- Presentation: Mind Your Mind
- Presentation: Tempering The Must
- Presentation: “I’m starting my … next Monday”
- Presentation: Communication – What More Can I See And Hear?
- Presentation: Bull Up Your Bubble
- Presentation: Why Can’t I Ask A Question?
- Presentation: Perfection = Pain. Excellence = Pleasure
- Presentation: The Pickle Jar – Understanding And Changing Our Labels